Our Institute is located at G-18/43, Phase -1, DLF City, Gurugram-122002, which is also known as Millennium City and is a hub of commercial activities having registered Offices of more than 1000 Multinational Corporations.
Our Institute has the latest infrastructure with requisite facilities comparable with the best Institutes.
Our library has excellent &latest collection of Books, Periodicals, Journals, Newspapers and other study materials that help the students in improving their academic and professional performance. The library also has Management video films, DVD and subscription of 65 leading journals on different functional areas of Management & Legal profession.
- Name: Dr. Ashok Kumar Arya
- Father’s Name: Freedom Fighter Late Shri Navin Chandra Arya
- Mobile No.: 9811058637, Email: email@example.com,
- DOB: 08/02/1953 Life Objective: Empowering every one through Multi- Disciplinary Judicious & Balanced Approach
- Ph. D from Centre of Law & Governance, Jawaharlal Nehru University on the topic of ‘Quality of Corporate Governance in India’.
- Licensed International Financial Analyst (LIFA) from International Research Association, U.S.A.
- FICA (Fellow of Indian Council of Arbitration)
- MBA with specialization in Marketing Management from Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management, Calcutta University
- L.L.B from Delhi University
- M.A. (Social Work) with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations from Delhi School of Social Work, Delhi University.
- For last more than 27 years working as Management & Legal Consultant, Chairman of ‘Organisation Development Institute,’ since its inception on 08.07.1991.
- Worked as Chief Executive Officer and Member of the Board of Directors of M/s Tapoban Housing Finance Corporation Ltd. looking after the functioning of the entire Company having 36 Branches throughout the country.
- Worked as Head of HR & Legal in Air India for more than 11years.
- Worked as Head of Personnel & Legal for Northern India Region in Bank of Baroda.
- Worked as Head of HR & Administration in Eicher Tractors India Ltd. at its Alwar Plant.
- Worked as Labour Welfare Officer in Swatantra Bharat Mills, a unit of Delhi Cloth & General Mills Co. Co. Ltd.
- Life member of Delhi Management Association, Indian Society for Training & Development, All India Management Association, Indian Institute of Public Administration, National Institute Personnel Management, Public Relations Society of India, Bar Association of India. & Indian Council of Arbitration
- Member of the Managing Committee of Gurgaon Chamber of Commerce and Industry from 1991 -2000.
- Member of Executive Committee of ISTD for 1994- 96 & 2012- 16.
- Regional Vice-President-Northern India for 98-99 & 99-00 and Chairman, Delhi Chapter for 2002- 2006 and Hony. Secretary, Delhi Chapter for the year 96-97 & 97-98 of National Institute of Personnel Management.
- Member of National council for 2002-2004 and Hony. Secretary, Delhi Chapter for 2002-2004 of Public Relations Society of India.
- Member of Press council of India for 1998-2001.
- Member-RNI Appellate Tribunal for 1998-2001.
- Member HRM Committee for Delhi Management Association for 2004- 2006.
- Member, Supreme Court Bar Association, Delhi High Court Bar Association &Indian Bar Association.
- Hony. Joint Secretary, Indian Institute of Public Administration, Haryana Chapter from 2009 -2018.
Conducted more than 1000 OD Programmes as Programme Director and Core Faculty all over India and overseas, Ex-Editor in Chief of NIPM, Delhi Chapter’s quarterly journal ‘Personnel Review’ & Editor- in-Chief of ‘OD COMMUNICATION’. Recipient of ‘Guest of Honour’ award in July, 1990 ‘Pride of Profession’ award in October, 1990 and ‘Plaque of Honour’ in 1997, 1998 & 1999 by ‘National Institute of Personnel Management’. Contributed numerous articles in leading Professional and Business Journals and written 26 books including 8 books in paper i.e. ‘HRM-Human Dimensions In Management’ which received 1st prize from NIPM, ‘Dynamics of Public Relations’, ‘Discipline and Disciplinary Procedure’, ‘Essence of Labour Laws’, ‘How to Manage Your Time Effectively’, ‘Management Case Studies – An Analytical & Developmental Tool’, `International Business Law’, ‘Future Trends in Careers’, ‘Gender Issues & Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at Work Place’ and Corporate Governance – Issues & Challenges’ and 16 e- books on different management & legal subjects. Accredited feature writer on management & legal subjects for ‘Press Trust of India’. Given number of television programmes for IGNOU, Jain Television and AIMA. Made number of Management Films for IGNOU. Felicitated by the President of India, International Council of Jurists & Chief Justice of India for contribution to the Legal Profession and All India Management Association, Delhi Management Association, Indian Society for Training & Development & Indian Institute of Public Administration.
Interaction with Academics :
- Senior Visiting Professor for last 35 years to IIMs, AIMA, IMS, IILM, FORE, FMS, GGSIPU, IGNOU, MDI, IIFT, number of MNCs, Public & Private Sector companies in the area of Corporate Management, HRM & OB, Business & Labour Laws, Public Relations & Marketing.
- Member of Course Design and Course writing Committee of IGNOU on HRM, Construction HRM and International Business.
- Member of Course Design Committee of Makhan Lal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism, Bhopal on Public Relations and Business Management.
- Member of Teacher –User Committee of Management Development Institute, Gurgaon.
- Acknowledged & Accredited as distinguished Faulty in effectively teaching all the above subjects and has have been providing consultancy services as well as conducting management development programmes in these areas.
Teaching & Training, Cricket, Table-Tennis, Yog, Writing, Reading, Music, Gardening, Travelling, Poetry and Photography.
Membership of the Institute
Membership of the Institute is available to any individual or Organisation subscribing to the aims and objectives of the Institute/Society. The Subscription rates for different types of Memberships as of now are as under and are liable to change from time to time:
Organisational Membership :-
- Admission Fee: Rs. 100/- payable only once
- Annual Fee: Rs. 1200/-
- Life Fee: Rs. 12, 000/-
- Patron Fee: Rs. 12,00, 000/-
Privileges to Members :-
- Admission Fee: Rs. 1000/- payable only once
- Annual Fee: Rs. 12, 000/-
- Life Fee: Rs. 1, 20, 000/-
- Patron Fee: Rs. 12, 00, 000/-
How to Become Member :-
- The Fee is exempted from Income Tax under section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Free use of library & issuance of Books.
- 20 % Discount on Training Programmes Fee.
- 20 % Discount on Counselling Services.
- 25 % Discount on Institute's Books and Periodicals.
- 20 % Discount on Consultancy Services.
- Free Lectures/ Talks by the eminent Personalities.
- Free Social, Cultural & educational Programmes.
- Free copy of OD COMMUNICATION our Monthly e-Magazine.
- Assistance in Placement Services.
To apply for our membership, please fill up the below mentioned Form and send across to: firstname.lastname@example.org and deposit the appropriate membership Fee according to the class of membership opted by you along with Admission Fee in our A/C No. SB 520101254485118, IFSC Code CORP 0000440, Corporation Bank, A 2/8, Phase -1, DLF City, Gurgaon-122002.