Membership of the Institute
Membership of the Institute is available to any Individual or Organisation subscribing to the aims and objectives of the Institute/Society. The Subscription rates for different types of Memberships as of now are as under and are liable to change from time to time.
Privileges to Members
How to Become a Member
- The Fee is exempted from Income Tax under section 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961
- Free use of library & issuance of Books
- 20% Discount on Training Programmes Fee
- 20%Â Discount on Counselling Services
- 20% Discount onÂ Institute's Books and Periodicals
- 20% Discount on Consultancy Services
- Free Lectures/ Talks by eminent Personalities
- Free Social, Cultural & educational Programmes
- Free copy of OD COMMUNICATION - our Monthly e-Magazine
- Assistance in Placement Services
To apply for our membership, please fill in the below mentioned Form and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
and deposit the appropriate membership Fee according to the class of membership along with the corresponding Admission Fee in ourÂ A/C No. SB 01008114, IFSC Code CORP 0000440, RTGS: 044000101008114, Corporation Bank, A 2/8, Phase -1, DLF City, Gurgaon -122002.